Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How do I do this again?

So, here I am again. I finally have an internet connection and I am ready to blog. We have had a really busy year. Too much to document in detail here, but here are some of the highlights:
  • We bought a new house
  • We've moved twice
  • Clayton coached Jackson's soccer team - and they were the team to beat!

  • Molly was baptized
  • Tommy learned to ride his bike and can't hardly go 1 hour without riding it.

  • Grant potty trained himself.

  • Brandon is the joy of our house. Everyone still loves to dote over him.

  • We spent a week in Yellowstone. It rained EVERY day. (I am not over stating this)

  • I am in the middle of a huge painting project. Literally our entire new house needs a coat of paint.

  • Clayton's parents left on a mission to Japan.

  • Clayton is busy at the job he still loves.




I will be better about blogging now. Bye!

5 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Awesome! Everyone is getting so big!

Trieste said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world...you've been too busy to worry about updating everyone! Hey, you forgot about all the weight you've lost too!!!!

Jenny and Phill said...

Your family is so adorable and everyone looks so much bigger. I sure miss teaching little Miss Molly

Kathy said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again. I've missed you so much.

A Beautiful Life said...

you've had a lot going on this year!! your family is adorable!