Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Meredith's Wedding and More


We got to go to California for Meredith's wedding.  We have been waiting for this trip for a few months, and we had a total blast!  The wedding was wonderful and Meredith looked like a TOTAL rockstar (by that I mean she was absolutly beautiful).  Here are some of the highlights.


This is the quilt I made for Meredith and Aaron.  I love how it turned out, especailly since I had it professionally quilted and I didn't have to do the quilting.



This is my stud muffin nephew - Hunter.


Aaron and Meredith at the rehearsal.


Awwwww.
Sorry, this one got out of order somehow.  This is the rehearsal again, obviously.

I wanted to get a picture of Jackson and Max together, but they would only let me if they could do a crazy face one.
The day after the wedding we went to the beach.  Talk about FUN!!!!  This is Jackson making drip castles with uncle Steve and Max and Hunter and Stanford
Grant and Stan were so fun to watch playing tag with the waves.
This is Molly and Anne.
Buddah Brandon
Tommy might have had the most fun.  He loved getting bull-dozed by the waves and tumbling head over heels with the wave.  He always popped up with a huge grin.
Don't you love it when you ask your FAVORITE niece to take a family picture and you later find multiple pics like this...
Thanks Paige  ;)
The Phillipps family at Huntington Beach, August 15, 2009.
We are so happy for Aaron and Meredith.  We can't wait to have more family gatherings with Aaron in the family.  Thanks for giving us a reason to get out and have the time of our life!

8 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Holy cow you guys look great! I love that one of Brandon! SOOOOO cute!

Alyson | New England Living said...

Awww...Meredith looked so glamorous! So surprise there. What a great wedding! Wish I could have been there.

I LOVE your buddah baby! :)

Unknown said...

So good to see Meredith. I hardly would've recognized her because she is still 12 in my mind. She's a beautiful girl. Give her my best wishes. Your family looks great too and your baby is too cute for words.

Kathy said...

Thanks for posting I know you did so just for me. Looks like you had a ton of fun. I hope Rush gets that many rolls. Too cute

Paige Helen said...

Ooooh. Would have deleted those if I had known one would become a featurette on THE blog :) Although... maybe not!

April said...

So Cute!! Meredith looks amazing, it's been so long since I've seen her, those pictures are awesome.
Beach times are always the best, glad you guys had fun!

Lizz said...

Sounds like fun! Congrats to Meredith!

Hamblin Family said...

What great pics. Looks like you guys had fun. Where are you at these days? We live in Tremonton, UT. We love visitors!!