Monday, August 10, 2009

A few days ago, my cousin Alyson posted about her favorite hair care product.  Well, I have a similar feeling about our new hair product.  It's called Got2b glued.



Now, remember, I have 4 (count 'em) 4 boys and we go through serious amounts of gel at our house(yes, already).  I am always annoyed that every gel we have tried NEVER lasts all day long.  Until now, that is.  I always thought my boys had some kind of bad hair that never stayed where it should, or maybe they were extra sweaty or something.  This is serious stuff.  It feels like that gross sticky paste that you used in kindergarten.  But, man, does it work.  Check out this pic. . . . .

On this day we went to the zoo.  It was very very hot. They slept in the car on the way home, and it was still spikey that night!!!  I should have taken an "after" shot.   The other great thing is that it's cheap!   About $5 from Wal-mart!  Thank you to my mom, for introducing this to us. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip! I've been thinking about spiking Justin's hair, but haven't really learned how. Now I will go into this adventure armed with the right tool! Hope you are doing well.

April said...

This is the only thing we ever use for Thatcher, its THE best!! If only I'd known you didn't know....I could've helped you out years ago!! Glad you made the discovery, I seriously love it!

Alyson | New England Living said...

I use this stuff! Or I used to, until David decided he wanted long hair to my dismay. But you're right, this is great stuff.

Kathy said...

I'll have to see if Gideon will let me try it out. By the way I have a request, please post more. I miss you.

A Beautiful Life said...

First off, glad to see a new post, I check your blog often to see how your cute family is doing...Second, that is a great product my husband uses it sometimes, it really holds! I wish I had little boys hair to spike, how fun!!! That's funny you posted a product you liked because on my "other" blog..www.sliceofjoy.blogspotdotcom, I just posted about a night cream i use on my face that I love...word of mouth is the best marketing! ;-)

Lisa said...

I need something for Robert's hair...I will have to try it.

Lizz said...

I have seen it, but never tried it. It is officially on my list! Thanks for the tip!