Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Crazy Week in Denver

We decided to take a trip to Denver since we are bored at home. I drove out with the kids on a Monday (we actually made it, even after I had to fight with the windshield wiper in a downpour on the side of I-80) and Clayton flew out on Thursday and drove home with us on the next Monday. We got to see some of the long-lost cousins from Virgina. We got to see quite a few old friends. We even got to eat at some of our favorite restraunts. The kids got to play with the wild bunnies that were tormenting the Whitakers. I am retarded and can't ever remember to take pictures, so really the only ones I have are from the day we went to Water World.


We miss living in Denver, near the Vejnars, but we really like where we are now too. It is just so nice we are able to visit once in a while.





This is the cutest 25 lb weight that anyone could carry around Water World ALL DAY!!!
(My arms have only recently recovered)











You gotta love Tommy.





This is the fight we were having a lot of the time. GET AWAY FROM THE Wii AND PLAY WITH YOUR COUSINS!!!!!
(everyone loves Jacob though)






1 comment:

Kathy said...

I was so excited to see that you posted again. It was good to see you. I love, love that picture of Brandon. What a cute boy! We'll miss you at Book Group tonight.