Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Utah trip

Yes, once again we made our pilgrimage to Utah for Thanksgiving. We always figure that is the better holiday to travel on so we can be at home for Christmas. We got to stay for a little longer than usual this time, thanks to Clayton's work schedule. We had Thanksgiving #1 at the Montgomery's house before everyone else left for a Crane Reunion at Disneyland.


I know, I'm huge.


Grandma gladly sat with the girls.


Grant, Stanford and Tommy.


pretty good, don't ya think!

Nothing like a lesson in Hearts after dinner.







Thanksgiving #2 came on the actual day. Thanks to Misty and Kori for their house and everyone else that brought food.


This is Clayton's cousin Kori, whom Molly told "I like you sometimes!"

4 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

Awww...you are so lucky to get to spend any holiday with family. I didn't even recognize some of those kids in the one with your side of the family! It feels weird to know that I have family out there and I don't even recognize them.

You look so cute as a pregnant lady, but I'm sure you don't think so. I used to hate getting so big.

You asked about my pictures at my blog. Here's the answer, I have a really nice camera. I bought a digital slr, the canon rebel, in July and I'm totally in love with it. If it were legal to marry it, I would. I've also bought extra lenses for it, which is fun to play around with.

But also, I have photoshop and I always tweek my photos there. All professional photographers do it, so I wanted to too. It's super confusing at first and it took awhile for me to get the hang of it, but it's worth it. And I'm no expert at it yet, that will take years, but I have a basic working knowledge of the software.

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

We were in SLC, too for the Giving of Thanks. Wish I would have known, we could have met up!

April said...

I'm so glad we got to see you while you were in Utah, I miss you guys!
I heard you all got sick on the way home?? That is the worst!

Paige Helen said...

Hey, I recognize some of those people! It was so much fun to have everyone together for Thanksgiving, and great to see you guys.
Thanks for the delicious chocolate :)

Love, Paige