Monday, November 17, 2008

Tommy's Birthday

I never did a post for Tommy's birthday! We celebrated while Grandma and Grandpa were here. I can't believe my Tommy is 4! Here are some of Tommy's favorite things at age 4.






"Dee" This is the name for his blanket. He has to have it to sleep, and as long as he has Dee, he will be sucking his thumb. (yes, still)


Geo Trax. This is, by far, the best toy we have ever bought. He loves trains of all kinds and always wants a "huge track". It is so cute to listen to him play with the guys that come with it and the conversations they have back and forth.


His siblings. Any time he can get Jackson to go out to the tramp to play swords, it's a happy day. Pretty much, he copies them totally and whatever they laugh at, he will too.


Hot dogs. I'm not kidding about this. One time he ate 5 hot dogs in one sitting!


The color green. I don't know how kids decide what their favorite color is, but Tommy has sure staked his claim on anything green.


I love Tommy to death and can't wait to see what the next year will bring. He is sure turning into a sweetheart and a very cute talker. Isn't raising kids the funnest!







Grant loved the dinosaur Tommy got

This was another great toy. Thanks Grandma!A birthday is never complete without a few more Geo Trax, right?Tommy had been talking about a frog cake for weeks. I know I'm no ace of cakes, but I thought it turned out kindof cute? It doesn't matter, because Tommy loved it.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute cake, it so matches his Halloween costume. That is so awesome.

Brittney and Michael said...

I would be so proud of that cake!

A Beautiful Life said...

wow, i need to learn how to bake some cute cakes, i'm behind..lol..4yr olds are so fun, Piper is 3 and1/2 and I love that age where they say the craziest things..your family is so cute, how are you feeling? ready to pop? ;-)

Trieste said...

How funny Rachel...He was a frog for halloween and had a frog cake. The same thing happened with Rylie this year, she was a ladybug and I made a ladybug cake for her bday...too funny!!!