Monday, December 8, 2008

Imagine a whale in a skirt and crocs


My feet have ballooned in the last week. I've never had this problem, until lucky number 5. The other day when I took my shoes off to show Clayton, he literally gasped out loud and said, "wow, those are some hoofs!" I only have one pair of shoes that I can get the hoofs in to - my crocs. I'm sure you all wish you could have seen me at church with a dress and Crocs. It was real cute.

All I can think of when I look at my feet, is my poor grandma Crane. Her ankles always looked like this, and now I know how "not-fun" it is.

5 comments:

April said...

That is hilarious! At least you didn't get it until your 5th pregnancy, that's lucky! I've had that with both of mine...after the first I'm surprised Mat ever found me attractive enough to even get pregnant a second time! :)
ps...how did the interview go?

Alyson | New England Living said...

I got that with my 4th! You poor thing! I so feel for you right now. With Adam, I had to wear flip-flops in the dead of winter in Park City.

IamMatt said...

they look like baby feet.
anyways crocs rock.
congrats again on #5

Unknown said...

Rachel-its your long lost childhood friend Ashleigh!!!! :)
I have secretly been checking your blog and enjoying catching up with your cute family. I never had a google account so I could never comment. Lame, I know. I have been beyond bad at keeping in touch with you and a few other friends so I have finally entered the blog world myself. Now it is fair because you can check in on me too! Seriously, it is so wonderful seeing how well you and your family are doing in CO. Congrats on (almost) #5. You sure look like a supermom to me!!! Love you lots! I'll be sending a Christmas card soon and I always look forward to seeing yours!

Kathryn said...

So sad, eventually you will see your ankles again! It is all worth it in the end, keep chanting that.