Friday, October 17, 2008

Thanks for the tag Lisa!

Here's my 8 random facts:

1. I can usually get all my laundry done on Mondays, but if I don't, it takes me a week to get through it.

2. I have no idea how to decorate a room. I try a little, but nothing ever seems as cute as it does at other houses.

3. I am trying really hard to be a better cook, and more crafty.

4. I love to read. Especially true crime stories and people's memoirs. (the crazier the better)

5. I HATE cleaning floors - any method; mopping, vacuuming, sweeping . . . (but I love having the clean floors)

6. I think I have a pretty high tolerance for pain.

7. Every room in the house needs at least one clock. More is fine too. (Maybe this has something to do with the "can't decorate" thing)

8. Both my middle fingers curve to the side. (Thanks for that one dad)

tag: Alyson, April, Matt, Trieste, Ben, Serin, Karin, Sadie

Here are the rules
1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

2 comments:

Hamblin Family said...

Hey Rachel,
Hope you remember me. Congrats on your little ones. It does ring a bell that you were pregnant when we moved. What a cutie. Glad to see everyone is doing well. Got your link off of the Wittes.
Check us out: hamblinfam.blogspot.com

Alyson | New England Living said...

Fun to read about you! I've done this tag before, but I'll do it again. It'll probably be in a few weeks.