Friday, October 10, 2008

Go ahead, call me Martha

So, somehow I started this tradition of making a quilt for my new babies. I did one for Jackson, then was excited about doing a girl one for Molly. Well, then all the other kids need one too, right? Anyway, I just finished the top for this baby. I think it turned out pretty well. It's a little wild but I still like it. This is only the top. I haven't gotten it quilted or bound yet. I am just so excited to have this much done, I had to show it off a little. (Thanks so much to my friend, Jane Rollins for helping me pick out fabric!)

6 comments:

Serin said...

When I read earlier I thought it said you were 86 days preggo, not 86 days LEFT! Are you having another girl??

Quilt is super cute!

Kathy said...

I love it even more with the borders. It looks so good.

Blondie said...

What a cute quilt, love it. I didn't know you took a quilt on w/ every baby, I'm impressed. I hope you are doing great, miss you.

April said...

What up MARTHA? I am very impressed! I have yet to make a single quilt... but I blame that on not having a sewing machine. I'm sure my lack of knowledge and skills when it comes to sewing probably doesn't help!
Maybe I should just get one and hope that it just comes to me, I could turn into my own little martha stewart!

Brittney and Michael said...

I love it! I think you are more of a true quilter than you give yourself credit for.

Katie said...

You are so dang talented! Your little boy will love it!