Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Reasons I am glad to be back in Salt Lake City

1. I am excited for all the family gatherings.  Clayton's family gathers quite often.  Mine - every once in a while.  I even have cousins and aunts and uncles to have fun gatherings with.

2. I get to eat at Cafe Rio any time I want to.

3. I get to shop at Robert's

4. I also get to shop at Tai Pan Trading. (whenever I have a house that needs decorating)

5.   There are beautiful mountains that are actually close enough to see!

6. My kids can see their grandparents all the time.

7. Our trips to the temple will be much shorter.  We can also pick from a bunch of temples to go to!

8.  My kids get to ride the bus to school.

9.  We get to hang out with all our old friends.

10.  We don't have to use vacation time and money to come visit family.

(I'm sorry I haven't been putting pictures on here.  My computer isn't set up and I'm not sure how to get pix from my camera without downloading them onto my parent's computer.  Anyone know?)

6 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Eventhough you are glad to be back I hope you miss us a little! :)

Trieste said...

We're glad you're back, but still have yet to see you! We need to plan something soon! About the camera/pics thing...does your Mom have a computer where you can just plug in your memory card? That's how I post my pics...no need to download that way!

Kathy said...

Those are all things that I would be grateful for too. The stores you mentioned are some of my favorite in Utah.

Rachel said...

Oh Cafe Rio. I'm salivating just thinking about it.

Unknown said...

Rachel- Congratulations on your baby and your big move. You have been a busy girl! Brandon is just the cutest thing and I'm glad you got to Utah safely. All of the reasons you love it, are why I can't wait to visit there. I'll have to give you a call if we make it there this summer. Enjoy that sweet baby for now and take care of yourself too!

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Those are just a few of the things I would love, too! Especially not having to use vacation time and money to go to Utah - we could actually vacation.