Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Last Rockies Game

We have had so much fun going to a few Colorado Rockies games this year. Last night was our last game. The Rockies lost, and it rained at the end of the game, but it is still a fun thing to do. Notice the empty seats behind us - we were some of the last crazy people to take cover from the rain. Thanks to the Hampsons for introducing us to the extremely cheap seats and a "rockin" good time.






Yes mom, this is an actual picture of me.















The home run cheers were too loud for poor Tommy.















Ahhhhh! It's raining!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Go Rockies! Looks like fun. I still need to go to a Rockies game. Robbie can get cheap tickets from work, but I didn't think it was a fun thing to do with kids. You have convinced me to just go and take the kids!

Alyson | New England Living said...

Hey cousin! Looks like a lot of fun and I can't believe that your kids are so stinkin' big!

Am I reading this correctly? Are you expecting your 5th child?! Wow! Congrats! You are braver than I!

Benja said...

One of the things I miss most about living in California is going to baseball games in the summer. We have a minor league team in Salt Lake, but it's not quite the same somehow. I'll echo Alyson's sentiments about how big all your kids are getting! It's been ages since I've seen Jackson, and I'm not even sure I've seen the other ones at all. The younger boys especially look like Hinckleys. You have a beautiful family!

You're not the first to notice my resemblance to my good ol' dad, though I'm not sure I see it myself exactly. If I ever decide to chase you around the streets at night in my robe, then I'll know that I've taken the resemblance thing way too far! Sounds like a traumatic experience. Do you still have flashbacks?

Alyson | New England Living said...

Yes!! Please visit me!! :-)