Sunday, September 14, 2008

Check out our new pet!



One night, we started hearing a cricut chirping in out basement. I told the kids they needed to catch it because it was loud (and who wants a big bug in their basement)! They tried all kinds of things for a few days. Finally on Friday night, they saw it. With a little help from dad, they caught it and got it in a jar. Molly thinks she wants it in her room, but we have to move it into the garage at night because it is really loud when it's only in the next room. I guess the kids can't complain that we won't let them have a pet anymore.

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

That is so funny! They look so proud of their little friend. Does it have a name?

Lisa said...

I used to have to keep crickets alive to feed to a little anole I had. It seems like I had to put 1 round thing of dog food in there. Your kids need a pet lizard, and then your kids could catch the crickets to feed it.