Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jackson is Awesome!!!!





Jackson finally got to try his hand at skiing. Ever since his cousin, Max(who is a totally avid skier), visited a few weeks ago, he has been really wanting to try it. We went up to Alta. I was ready to spend the day going slow and showing Jackson just what to do.


He totally showed me up!

I did kindof show him a few basics (the wedge and turning) and he took it from there. He's a natural! As we were riding the chairlift he kept looking for the steeper hills and little jumps.


He never complained about falling, or his ski coming off and having to get it and fight to get it back on. The only thing he complained about was that we were taking too long for lunch! He wanted to get back up there.

I really hope we can make this happen again.



4 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Holy Moly he looks like Clayton! I am glad you had fun! I can't wait for our kids to get older so we can have more fun in the snow!

Unknown said...

Awww. This brings back memories of when you and I were in "ski wee" together! Good times. It looks like you son is a natural and I'm dying at how much he looks like Clayton. Twins!

Lizz said...

This totally makes me think of the YW night ski trips to Brighton! I have probably been skiing three times since then!

Young adults said...

Hi
Phillipps Family
The site model is ideal, I consider something genuinely special in this article, thank you so much